Commercial and Business Development (CBD) Director (in Advanced Analytics)
A niche company in the Analytics field, with products helping CPG, Finance&Insurance, Automotive, Telecoms and Health clients to maximize the return on their investment and minimize the risk in Customer Engagement, Revenue Growth, Media Plans and In-store Execution with the ambition to expand in the broader EMEA region.
The CBD Director will be responsible to drive the sales, marketing and customer-facing activities, deliver growth through establishing company’s innovative business analytics products in the market and increase revenue and profitability.
The CBD Director will identify opportunities, generate leads, build new client engagements, manage client relationships, undertaking also the operationalisation and excecution of the ambitious growth plan of a dynamic company in the Advanced Analytics field.
The role, is expected to contribute to the overall company’s strategy development together with the board of executives – where the CBD also reports.
- Identify new and follow up business opportunities through one-to-one meetings, seminars and speaking engagements, events, sponsorships, client alerts, newsletters, fact sheets and other direct client communications
- Manage and deliver content for the pitch/proposal process and client presentations
- Obtain and monitor client feedback and maintain in high levels and/or improve the degree of client satisfaction
- Propose ways to identify and track opportunities to improve the client satisfaction
- Develop pipeline of opportunities to deliver sales growth plan
- Track and report the actual number of wins/losses, identify the reasoning behind them, providing the respective forecasts
- Manage business development processes and procedures
- Support in drafting and executing the Marketing Strategic Plans.
- Monitor competitors’ activity, in the analytics sector and geographic trends, assess implications and propose re-action plans
- Become involved in the decision-making process for the potential new services to-be developed
- Identify opportunities and risks and inform the strategy for creating and reforming product and service developments accordingly
- Support the leadership of Products and Services to conceive, develop, deliver and champion existing and new products and services developed
Skills and Competences
- Understanding of marketing, sales and product functions in Analytics firms
- Experience of commercial delivery, leadership and management in the Analytics field and strategy thinking
- Ability to develop and deliver high impact Analytics Products presentations
- Demonstrate excellent speaking, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with high degree of resourcefulness requiring minimal supervision
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize work
- Excellent track record of directly contributing to the growth of a business
- Ability to interpreting financial information
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development, Sales and/or Marketing in the Analytics and Consulting field
- Degree in Business or Science
What we Offer
Attractive package including salary, bonus, company car, continuous training and career development.